Safety is priceless but it doesn’t have to be expensive. Our valve-less 9006A FFP2 respirators provide a bacterial filtration efficiency of greater than 99% exceeding the standard respirator requirements of greater than 95%. To remove any doubt of quality, 9006A FFP2 series is comprehensively tested, certified, and CE marked.
Designed to protect all healthcare staff, patients and members of the public from infectious diseases.
Our valve-less 9006A FFP2 respirator features include:
- EN149:2001+A1:2009 CE certification assuring the respirators quality.
- Fully enclosed noseband to ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable nose piece to allow for a precise fit on every individual.
- Fold flat design to save space during storage, allows for 50 respirators in a single box.
- Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free construction, reducing the risk of an allergic reaction increasing the comfort for
- long-term users.
- Light-weight for prolonged wear without fatigue.
- Meets and exceeds the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- High-risk clinical applications, e.g. suspected COVID-19
- Enhancing infection control
- Preventing the risk of cross-contamination
- Price per respirator: £2.85
- Masks per box: 50
- Certification: EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2
- BFE: ≥99%