A QAC-free bio-based sanitiser with excellent cleaning and sanitising properties for use in food preparation areas where high levels of hygiene are paramount. Certfied to BS EN 1276 with a 30 second contact time
XtraProtect FoodSafe 750ml
Key Features & Benefits
- Developed for use on food preparation surfaces
- Quickly and safely cleans and sanitises almost any surface
- Laboratory tested to BS EN 1276 with a 30 second contact time
- QAC – free
- Main active ingredient produced by fermentation of sugar
- Works at low temperatures e.g. chilled rooms
- Biodegradable with an excellent environmental footprint
- Safe on skin
- Primarily developed for use in food preparation areas, worktops, equipment, etc., and where hygiene standards are paramount.
Where can this product be predominantly used?
Food preparation areas and where rinsing is not available. This product can also substitute washing up liquid.
Where should you not use this product?
This product is safe for use in all areas.
Why is this product different from others on the market?
XtraProtect Food Safe has up to a 30 second kill time. It is certified to BS EN: 1276. It does not require any rinsing.
Why is this product eco-friendly?
This product is biodegradable and leaves no residue.
What is the packaging made from?
What size containers can this product be purchased in?
750ml & 5L. Can also be purchased in starter packs.
What harmful ingredients are used in this product?
As with all liquids, prolonged contact with the skin can cause dry/irritated skin.
Primarily developed for use in kitchens and food preparation areas, worktops, equipment etc, and where hygiene standards are paramount.
Preparing XtraProtect Food Safe Sanitiser
This is a Ready To Use product.
To remove excess soiling, apply XtraProtect FS to the soiled area allowing this to soak before removing with an XtraWeb agitator. Once removed, wipe with an XtraFibre cloth.
To use XtraProtect for washing dishes, Spray the surfaces with the XtraProtect FS, agitate with an XtraDuo Pro cloth and rinse with water.