XtraProtect was developed in 2012 and is now used in a wide range of commercial environments including medical practices, care homes, nurseries and cleaning companies. XtraProtect has been certified and Lab tested to the highest British Standards to ensure both its effectiveness and public safety.
- Kills and protects against 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses – Lab proven to be effective against Coronavirus, MRSA, E-Coli and Norovirus
- British Lab tested to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 14476
- Lab proven as safe & non irritating on skin and to the eyes (Yordas Group Lab Testing – Q200330-RV-1)
- Contains no hazardous chemicals, elements or warnings (European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008)
- Water based pH neutral sanitiser. It does not use aggressive chemicals, alcohol or bleach and is non toxic.
- Active ingredients Benzalkonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
XtraProtect not only sanitises, it also cleans and protects. Our products raise the bar in cleaning standards. The formula has been developed as a high performing cleaning product, to act on all hard surfaces, fabrics, carpets and anywhere that hygiene is paramount.
Killing germs and bacteria in 30 seconds, it removes all ingrained dirt from heavily contaminated areas, including: blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
XtraProtect is an antimicrobial Sanitiser and Cleaner, British lab tested to kill and protect against 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses including Covid-19, MRSA, E-Coli & Norovirus. Tested to British Standards BS EN 14476 & 1276.
XtraProtect acts by forming an antimicrobial coating which bonds to surfaces to form an invisible longlasting protective layer.
- Tested to achieve a log 4 (> 99.99%) reduction in Coronavirus to BS EN 14476 standard
- Non-alcohol based and safe to transport and store
- Remains active when dried on a surface, leaving an invisible physical barrier
- Easy application – just spray and wipe, mop and bucket and/or use for fogging
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly solution
- Broad spectrum performance for medical environments with efficacy against Covid-19, Norovirus, E-Coli and MRSA
- Effective on any hard or soft surface/fabric
- Recyclable bottles and trigger sprays
- Ethical Product Accreditation by the Good Shopping Guide
- XtraProtect is a multi-purpose sanitiser that is British Laboratory Tested on hands and surfaces to kill and protect against 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses including coronavirus. Tested to British Standards BSEN 14476 & BSEN 1276 – nontoxic /anti-bacterial / anti-viral / bio-degradable.
- XtraProtect can be used as both a hand and touch point sanitiser in the home, at work, in the car, at leisure – anywhere you go and anything you touch.
- XtraProtect is a water based antimicrobial solution whose active ingredients have been approved for use on surfaces and the skin under the European Biocide Regulation.
- XtraProtect does not use aggressive chemicals, alcohol or bleach and is non-toxic and biodegradable. The XtraRange are accredited as Ethical Products and Ethical Brand by the Good Shopping Guide.
- Normal sanitisers contain 60 – 80% alcohol. This type of formulation is only effective when used on clean hands. If used on soiled hands the effect of the alcohol can be reduced by more than 50%.
- XtraProtect sanitises and forms an antimicrobial coating on a surface, which continues to protect against viruses and bacteria even when dry.
- An independent test confirmed that there was a residual biocidal activity after 8 days on a surface cleaned and sanitised with XtraProtect. The R figure shows a log reduction of between 0.50 and 0.54 concentration equates to a residual efficacy of >50% after 8 days.
- XtraProtect has been used in nursing homes for several years with excellent results. This area of personal care is rigorously and regularly inspected for inhibiting the spread of infections.